It might feel like the kids have only just returned to school after Christmas, but half term is already fast approaching. Now, we're sure every parent dreads those familiar words, 'I'm bored' - but what a struggle it can be to keep them entertained! Therefore, to make things a little easier for you, we've recommended a few of our most popular experiences for children and families. Read on, and keep boredom at bay this year!
1. With this amazing Formula 1 Simulator Experience, there's no driving license required! These F1 simulators use cutting-edge technology and motion plates to recreate the closest feeling to actual F1 driving. Young drivers are in for a real adrenaline rush, as the simulators can make you feel like you're travelling at 200 mph! There's a chance to get competitive too when the real race begins and it's time to show off their driving skills.
2. If they love being in front of the camera and dressing up, then why not treat them to our top selling photo shoot - the Mac Deluxe Makeover and Photoshoot for Two? Throughout this glamorous experience, they'll enjoy being pampered by having their hair done by a top stylist, makeup with MAC products and a mini manicure. When they're feeling camera ready, they'll have their photo shoot together, before enjoying a relaxing facial while the images are edited. You might not believe it, but the entire experience comes at a discounted price of just £25! So, no need to break the bank this half term!
3. Interestingly, it's been proven that, on average, children are spending half the time playing outside than their parents did. That's why an exciting outdoor experience would be the perfect activity this half term. Get them out and exploring more of nature's beauty! For all the family - why not go on an adventurous Segway tour? See stunning sights, and have a 'wheely' fun time!
4. A family trip to the Zoo is an absolute must-do during the half term holidays. The ZSL London and ZSL Bedfordshire Zoo is open seven days a week, all year round, and welcomes all to meet your favourite animals. This is the perfect day out for any animal-lover, as you can join in on free shows and talks throughout the day while witnessing the animals amazing personalities and natural habits first-hand.
5. If kids could have one super power, many would choose to fly. Now, you can make their dream a reality by booking them onto a superb Indoor Skydiving experience. At first, they'll be coached in the best technique, before it's time to enter the wind tunnel for their flight! This experience will truly give them a blast - one which will make them feel as though they're jumping out of a plane at 12,000 feet! An instructor will be present throughout, giving them clear hand signals to make the most of their experience.
We hope this blog post has given you a few useful ideas on how to entertain your children this half term. If you'd like to find out more information about any of the experiences, please contact Experience Days via email, live chat or give our friendly team a call on 0845 862 9911. Before you start booking experiences, please make sure to check when your children's school's spring half terms dates are. It'll either be the 12th - 16th or 19th - 23rd February 2018, depending on your local council. Find the right dates by clicking here.