Here at Experience Days, we’re planning an exciting outing in celebration of Mother’s Day. On the 14th March 2020 at 3:30pm, we’ll climb the O2 with a group of deserving mums from across the country, and staff from the charities who have made it their mission to help those who may not have had the easiest start to motherhood. We think it’s about time that mums and the charities who benefit them were rewarded for their work with an exciting day out, and they don’t come more exciting than Up at The O2.
Commencing promptly at 3:30pm, we’ll convene outside the O2 before getting suited up and taking our climb! This day out aims to be a fun and interactive way for hard-working mums to take a break and experience the thrill of climbing the O2 for themselves.
Are you a hard-working mum who finds it hard to get the time to try new activities, or an employee from a charity who benefits mothers? We’d love to hear from you! If you’re interested in participating in our climb, please get in touch via our ‘Contact Us’ page to be entered into our prize draw. You could be selected to join the crew on the 14th March and climb the O2!
Please see below for further details:
If selected, you will receive one ticket to climb the O2 as part of our Mother’s Day event on 14th March at 3:30pm. We ask that participants arrive at 3pm. This is not transferable to another date, time or experience.
- Minimum height: 1.2m
- Maximum weight: 21 stone
- Maximum waist measurement: 125cm
- Maximum upper thigh measurement: 75cm
- We regret that we are not able to cover travel or food expenses for this event.
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for pregnant women.
- The climb will take approximately 1 hour, but with the briefing the entire experience lasts 90 minutes. Please arrive at 3pm.
- Participants will be provided with climbing suits, shoes and safety equipment. Please bring gloves if the weather is cold.
- For a full description of the climb, please click here.
Go to our Contact Us page and submit a query with the subject line ‘Up At The O2 Mother’s Day Climb’
In your message, tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would love to climb the O2.
We can’t wait to see everyone on the 14th March, enjoy spectacular views of London, and meet women from across the country who are making a positive difference. Watch this space for an update after we have embarked on our adventure!